Takanori IdaActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Date and Place of Birth
- July 29, 1965, Nigata
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Doctor of Economics(Kyoto University)
- Undergraduate: Theory of Information and Communication Industry, Behavioral Economics
Graduate: Economic Analysis on Industrial Organization, Economic Analysis on Network Industry
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Society of Public Utility Economics
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- Association of Behavioral Economics and Finance
- Japan Association for Applied Economics
Main field of Research and Instruction
Network Economics: Theoretical and Empirical Research of Network Industries
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Estimation of Translog Cost Function in the Japanese Electric Industries
- Ida, T. (2009) Broadband Economics, Routledge: London.
- Ida, T. and R. Goto (2009) “Simultaneous Measurement of Time and Risk Preferences,” International Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Ida, T. and T. Kuroda (2008) “Discrete Choice Model Analysis of Demand for Mobile Telephone Service in Japan,” Empirical Economics,forthcoming.
- Ida, T., S. Kinoshita, and M. Sato (2008) “Conjoint Analysis of Demand for IP Telephony,” Applied Economics 40.