Emiko InoueActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Place of Birth
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Ph.D. in Economics, Kyoto University; M.S.,University of Oxford
- Undergraduate: Environmental Economics I, Environmental Management I, Japanese E-2A, Japanese E-2B
Graduate: Readings on Environmental Economics, Environmental Management, Field Research in Japan, Internship
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies
- Society of Environmental Science
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
Main field of Research and Instruction
Environmental Economics, Environmental management, Climate change
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Environmental management and innovation, Climate change policy and innovation
- Inoue, E., Arimura, T.H., and Nakano, M. (2013) “A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?,” Ecological Economics, vol.94, pp.156-163.
- Inoue, E. “Chapter 2: Kankyo-kisei to green innovation” in Ueta, K. and Shimamoto, M. (eds.), Kankyo-kisei seisaku to green innovation, Chuokeizaisha, forthcoming (in Japanese).
- Inoue, E. (2012) Environmental Voluntary Approaches and Innovation (PhD Dissertation; Dec. 2012).