Emiko InoueActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Ph.D. in Economics, Kyoto University; M.S.,University of Oxford
- Undergraduate: Environmental Economics
Graduate: Environmental Economics
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies
- Society of Environmental Science
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
Main field of Research and Instruction
Environmental Economics, Environmental management, Climate change
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Climate change policy and innovation, Environmental management and innovation,Renewable Energy
- Inoue, E., Arimura, T.H., and Nakano, M. (2013) “A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?,” Ecological Economics, vol.94, pp.156-163.
- Inoue, E. (2013) Environmental Voluntary Approaches and Innovation(PhD Dissertation).
- Inoue, E. “Chapter 2: Environmental regulation and green innovation” in Ueta, K. and Shimamoto, M. (eds.), Inoue,E.(2017) Green innovation, Chuokeizaisha, (in Japanese).