- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D. in Economics, Kyoto University; M.S.,University of Oxford
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Environmental Economics
- [Graduate] Environmental Economics
- Fields of Research:
- Environmental Economics, Environmental Policy
- Environmental Innovation and Incentives, Environmental Management, Sustainable Development
- Inoue, E., Arimura, T.H., and Nakano, M. (2013) “A new insight into environmental innovation: Does the maturity of environmental management systems matter?,” Ecological Economics, vol.94, pp.156-163.
- Inoue, E. (2013) Environmental Voluntary Approaches and Innovation(PhD Dissertation).
- Inoue, E. “Chapter 2: Environmental regulation and green innovation” in Ueta, K. and Shimamoto, M. (eds.), Inoue,E.(2017) Green innovation, Chuokeizaisha, (in Japanese).
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies
- Society of Environmental Science
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists