Nobuyuki IsagawaActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Doctor of Business Administration (Kobe University)
- Undergraduate: Excellent Companies in Kyoto and Investment，Practice and Law in Asset Management
Graduate: Investment，Corporate Finance
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Finance Association
Main field of Research and Instruction
Corporate Finance, Valuation
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Cross-border Valuation, Premium and Discount in the Valuation practice
- N. Isagawa Yamaguchi, S., and Yamashita, T., 2010, Debt forgiveness and stock price behavior of lending bank: Theory and evidence from Japan, Journal of Financial Research 33, 267-287.
- Isagawa, N., 2007, A theory of unwinding of cross-shareholding under managerial entrenchment, Journal of Financial Research 30, 163-179.
- N. Isagawa, 2006, Lender’s Risk Incentive and Debt Concession, International Review of Economics and Finance 15, 141-150.