Naoto JinjiActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Date and Place of Birth
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- University of British Columbia (Canada, Ph.D. in Economics)
- Undergraduate: International Economics, English for Economics
Graduate: International Trade A/B
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association，Association of Environmental and Resource Economists，Canadian Economics Association，Econometric Society，IEFS Japan，Royal Economic Society，Japanese Economic Association，The Japan Society of International Economics
Main field of Research and Instruction
International Economics, International Finamce, International Macroeconomics, Keynes’ Monetary Economics
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
- “Strategic Policy for Product R&D with Symmetric Costs.” 2003. Canadian Journal of Economics 36(4), pp. 993-1006.
- Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly.” (with Keisaku Higashida) 2006. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 51(2), pp. 242-257.
- “International Trade and Terrestrial Open-access Renewable Resources in a Small Open Economy.” 2006. Canadian Journal of Economics 39(3), pp. 790-808.
- “International Trade and Renewable Resources under Asymmetries of Resource Abundance and Resource Management.” 2007. Environmental and Resource Economics 37(4), pp. 621-642.
- “A Note on Strategic Trade Policy and Endogenous Quality Choice.” (with Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu) 2008. Review of International Economics 16(1), pp. 173-185.