- Date and Place of Birth
- March 22, 1974, Siga Pref.
- Graduate: International Accounting Theory A/B
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Accounting Association
- Japanese Association for International Accounting Studies
- The Japan Boki Association (Accounting Theory Education and practice Association)
Main field of Research and Instruction
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
- “The issues of full fair value accounting for financial instruments: accounting for loan commitments” [in Japanese], Kaikei (Accounting), 174(4) pp.556～568 2008.
- “Fair value measurement of financial liability and intangible: accounting for demand deposit”[in Japanese], Kaikei (Accounting), 176(4) pp.529～544, 2009.
- “Development of mixed attribute accounting based on vertical differentiation between big GAAP and little GAAP” [in Japanese] Journal of Osaka University of Economics, 58(1) (297) pp.55～72 2007.