Deqiang LiuActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Ph.D. in Economics, Hitotsubashi University
- Eastern Asian Economy, English for Economics(undergraduate)
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- The Society for Chinese Management Studies
- Japanese Research Association for Chinese Economy
- Chinese Economist Society(USA)
Main field of Research and Instruction
Chinese Economy and Development Economics; Industrial Structure Change in China; Efficiency of Chinese Firm; Comparative Efficiency of FDI in China.
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
- Industrial Reform in China: Past Performance and Future Prospects (K.Otsuka, D.Liu, N.Murakami) Oxford University Press, 1998
- “A Comparison of Management Incentives, Abilities, and Efficiency between SOEs and TVEs: The Case of the Iron and Steel Industry in China”（D.Liu and K.Otsuka, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol.52，No.4, pp.759-780, 2004.