Hiroyuki MatsuiActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- D. Engineering (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Undergraduate: Management information, Decision Making
Graduate: Organizational information & communication systems, Management Mathematics
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Association for Planning Administration
- Japan Association of Simulation and Gaming
- The Japan Society for Socio-Information Studies
- The Operations Research Society of Japan
- Japan Society for Studies in Journalism and Mass Communication
- The Japan Association for Social and Economic Systems Studies
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
Main field of Research and Instruction
Information Processing, Networks and Systems of Public Sector
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Informatization of Public Sector, Developing a Planning Process Support System
- “A Study for Utilization of Groupware on Administration”, Communications of Operations Research Society of Japan 41, No. 10, (1996): 549 (15) – 554 (20) (in Japanese); (with A. Shimizu and Y. Kumata) “Developing a Network Gaming System for Planning Education”, Gaming/Simulation for Policy Development and Organizational Change, Tilburg University Press, 1999.
- Effect of Broadband on Urban Environment [in Japanese], City planning review, 51(4) pp.27-30 2002.
- Idea Generation Methods [in Japanese] Journal of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, 46(4), pp.292-297 2007.