Natsuka TokumaruActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Date and Place of Birth
- August 21, 1978, Okinawa
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Ph.D in Economics (Kyoto University)
- Graduate: Academic Writing & Discussion, Comparative Business Ethics, Field Research in Japan, Overseas Field Research, Internship
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- European Society of History of Economic Thought
- The Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought
- Japan Popper Society
Main field of Research and Instruction
History of Economic Thought / Economic Methodology / Experimental Economics
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Fairness Ideals and Individuals Behavior from experimental approach
- Natsuka Tokumaru, Wieser’s Epistemological Position as a Justification of Menger’s Empiricism and Beyond, Journal of the History of Economic Thought, forthcoming.
- Natsuka Tokumaru & Sobei H. Oda, The Flexibility of Fairness ideals: An Experimental Approach, Proceedings of Econometric Society Australasian Meeting, 2012.
- Natsuka Tokumaru, Popper’s Analysis of the Problems of Induction and Demarcation and Mises’ Justification of the Theoretical Social Sciences, in Rethinking Popper, Boston Studies in the Philosophy of Science, vol.272, Zuzana Parusniková & R.S. Cohen (Eds.), Springer, pp.161-174, 2009.