Hiroyuki UniActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
- Undergraduate:Political Economy,Political Economic Dynamics
Graduate:Analysis of Contemporary Capitalism
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
Main field of Research and Instruction
Political Economy, Transformation of the Wage-Labor Nexus and its Macroeconomic Effects
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
- Increasing Wage Inequality in Japan since the End of the 1990s: An Institutional Explanation, in Boyer, R., Uemura,H. and Isogai, A. (ed.) Diversity and Transformations of Asian Capitalisms Routledge, 2012, pp.90-106.
- Comparative Analysis of Conditions for Monetary Integration: Europe and Asia, in Ibid. pp.287-307.
- The Financial-led Regime in the United States: a Fundamental Dilemma in Cumulative Causation, The Review of Social & Economics Studies, Vol.37, No.2, 2011 Nov. pp.66-106.
- Increasing Wage Inequality in Japan since the End of 1990s: An Institutional Explanation, The Kyoto Economic Review, Vol.77, No.2, pp.79-105, 2008.Dec.