- Date and Place of Birth
- 1967, Saitama Pref.
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Yale University (Ph.D. in Economics)
- Microeconomics I, English for Economics(Undergraduate)
Theory of decision Making, Behavioral Finance(Graduate)
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association
- Econometric Society
- The Society for Economic Theory
- Japanese Economic Association
- Nippon Finance Association
Main field of Research and Instruction
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
- “A Model of Utility Smoothing,” Econometrica, Vol.76, No.1, January 2008, pp.135-153.
- “A Note on Recursive Multiple-Priors,” Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 135 (1), July, 2007, pp.567-571.
- “Aggregation under Homogeneous Ambiguity: A Two-Fund Separation Result,” Economic Theory, Vol.30, No.2, February 2007, pp.363-372.