Yutaka YamauchiActivity Database on
Education and Research
- Degree (Awarding Institution) : Ph.D. in Management (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Graduate: Service Creation Methodology, Organization and Community Design, Organizational Behavior
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Academy of Management
- Academic Association for Organizational Science
- Socieity for Serviceology
Main field of Research and InstructionService management, organization theory, ethnomethodology
Topic(s) of Research in ProgressCulture of services, service encoutners, design of culture
MOOC – Culture of Services: New Perspective on Customer Relations
- Yamauchi, Y., & Hiramoto, T. (2016). Reflexivity of Routines: An Ethnomethodological Investigation of Initial Service Encounters at Sushi Bars in Tokyo. Organization Studies, 37(10), 1473–1499.
- Yamauchi, Y. (2015). Reflexive Organizing for Knowledge Sharing: An Ethnomethodological Study of Service Technicians. Journal of Management Studies.
- Yamauchi, Y. (2014). User Knowledge Transformation through Design: A Historical Materialism Perspective. Information and Organization, 24(4), 270–290.