- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- Ph.D., Economics, Kyoto University
- Undergraduate: Introductory Statistics, Economic Statistics
Graduate: Econometric Analysis of Asian Economies, Introduction to East Asian Economies
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Association of Comparative Economic Studie
- East Asian Economic Association, etc…
Main field of Research and Instruction
Comparative Economics, Developing Economics, Applied Econometrics
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Role of Trade Credit on Developing Countries’ Corporate Finance and its Development Process, Ethnic Minorities’ Economy in China
- Yano, Go and Maho Shiraishi (2013) “Factors in the Development of Trade Credit: Case Study of Provinces in China”, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, forthcoming.
- Yano, Go, Maho Shiraishi, and Haiqing Hu, (2012), “Property rights, trade credit and entrepreneurial activity in China.”, Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp. 168-192 (DOI:10.1080/13547860.2012.742712).
- Yano, Go and Maho Shiraishi (2011), “Efficiency of Trade Credit Finance in China.”, Comparative Economic Studies, Vol. 54 No.1, pp. 203-225 (doi: 10.1057/ces.2011.30).