Hiroaki SASAKI's Web Page
●現代資本主義分析B (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Proano, C., Flaschel, P., Krolzig, H.-M., and Diallo, M. B. (2011) "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridige Journal of Economics 35, pp. 569-585.
- Kapeller, J. and Schutz, B. (2014) "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: the nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Metroeconomica, forthcoming.
- Kliman, A. and Williams, S. D. (2014) "Why "financialisation" hasn't depressed US productive investment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, forthcoming.
- Gertler, M. and Trigari, A. (2009) "Unemployment fluctuations with staggered Nash wage bargaining," Journal of Political Economy 117 (1), pp. 38-86.
- Zamparelli, L. (2014) "Induced innovation, endogenous technical change and income distribution in a labor-constrained model of classical growth," Metroeconomica, forthcoming.
●社会経済学2 (経済学部・法学部) 講義ノート
●現代資本主義分析A (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Fazzari, S., Ferri, P., and Greenberg, E. (2008) "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organnizaion 65, pp. 555-572.
- Cervellati, M. and Sunde, U. (2005) "Human capital formation, life expectancy and the process of development," The American Economic Review 95 (5), pp. 1653-1672.
- Skott, P. (2013) "Increasing inequality and financial instability," Review of Radical Political Economics 45 (4), pp. 478-488.
- Hastings, D. A. (2009) "Filling gaps in the human development index: findings for Asia and the Pacific," UNESCAP Working Paper WP/09/02.
- Sasaki, H. and Fujita, S. (2014) "Pro-shareholder income distribution, debt accumulation, and cyclical fluctuations in a Kaleckian model with labor supply constraints," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention 11 (1), pp. 1-21.
- Grossmann, V. and Stadelmann, D. (2011) "Does international mobility of high-skilled workers aggravate between-country inequality?" Journal of Development Economics 95 (1), pp. 88-94.
- Alonso Gonzalez, L. A. and Sovilla, B. (2014) "The remittance multiplier (-1) theorem," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics 36 (3), pp. 541-554.
- Hastings, D. A. (2009) "From human development to human security: a prototype human security index," UNESCAP Working Paper WP/09/03.