Hiroaki SASAKI's Web Page
●現代資本主義分析B (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Hiraguchi, R. (2015) "Wealth inequality, or r-g, in the economic growth model," RIETI Discussion Paper Series 15-E-117.
- Allain, O. (2015) "Demographic growth, Harrodian (in)stability and the supermultiplier," mimeo.
- Ryoo, S. and Skott, P. (2016) "Fiscal and monetary policy rules in an unstable economy," Metroeconomica, forthcoming.
- Skott, P. and Ryoo, S. (2015) "Functional finance and intergenerational distribution in a Keynesian OLG model," UMass Working Paper 2015-13.
- Skott, P. (2016) "Weaknesses of wage-led growth," UMass Working Paper 2016-08.
●現代資本主義分析A (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Setterfield, M., Kim, Y. K., and Rees, J. (2016) "Inequality, Debt Servicing and the Sustainability of Steady State Growth," Review of Political Economy 28 (1), pp. 45-63.
- Dutt, A. K. (2013) "Government Spending, Aggregate Demand, and Economic Growth," Review of Keynesian Economics 1 (1), pp. 105-119.
- Palley, T. I. (2016) "Wage- vs. Profit-Led Growth: The Role of the Distribution of Wages in Determining Regime Character," Cambridge Journal of Economics, forthcoming.
- Young, A. T. and Zuleta, H. (2016) "Golden Rules of Wages," Southern Economic Journal, forthcoming.
- Von Arnim, R. and Barrales, J. (2015) "Demand-Driven Goodwin Cycles with Kaldorian and Kaleckian Features," Review of Keynesian Economics 3 (3), pp. 351-373.