Hiroaki SASAKI's Web Page
●現代政治経済学B (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Davila-Fernandez, M. J., Oreiro, J. L., Punzo, L. F., and Bimonte, S. (2017) "Capital in the twenty-first century: reinterpreting the fundamental contradiction of capitalism," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics 40 (2), pp. 168-182.
- Leukhina, O. M. and Turnovsky, S. J. (2016) "Push, pull, and population size effects in structural development: long-run trade-offs," Journal of Demographic Economics 82, pp. 423-457.
- Ono, Y. (2017) "Macroeconomic interdependence between a stagnant and a fully employed country," The Japanese Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Christiaans, T. (2017) "On the implications of declining population growth for regional migration," Journal of Economics, forthcoming.
●技術と進化の経済学 (大学院) 講義で取り上げた論文
- Andersen, T. M. (2016) "Does the public sector implode from Baumol's cost disease?" Economic Inquiry 54 (2), pp. 810-818.
- Andersen, T. M. and Kreiner, C. T. (2017) "Baumol's cost disease and the sustainability of the welfare state," Economica 84, pp. 417-429.
- Dutt, A. K. (1992) "Unproductive sectors and economic growth: a theoretical analysis," Review of Political Economy 4 (2), pp. 178-202.
- Leon-Ledesma, M. and Moro, A. (2016) "The rise of the service economy and the real return on capital," University of Kent, School of Economics Discussion Papers, KDPE 1604.
- Van der Ploeg, F. (2007) "Sustainable social spending and stagnant public services: Baumol's cost disease revisited," FinanzArchiv/Public Finance Analysis 63 (4), pp. 519-547.