- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D. in Economics (Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Readings in Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics, English); Introduction to First-year Seminar
- Fields of Research:
- International Management
- Regional Strategy, Regional Headquarters, R&D Strategy in emerging markets
- “The local responsiveness of R&D collaborations in emerging countries- the case analysis of DENSO Thailand R&D center”, Journal of international business, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 141-158, 2016(in Japanese).
- “The changing role of Regional Headquarters- A Case Study of a Multinational Corporation’s Regional Headquarter”, Journal of international business, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 65-80, 2020 (in Japanese); (with Sugiyama YASUO).
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Academy of Management
- The Academic Association for Organizational Science
- Japan Academy of International Business Studies