- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D in Economics (Osaka University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Introduction to game theory, Applied game theory, Readings in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Fields of Research:
- Economic Theory
- Market Design, Auction Theory, Applied Microeconomics
- Pan, L.（潘丽君）, Sun, N.（孙宁）, Wang, D.（王大中）, Zhou, Y., 2021. A Market Design of Chinese Housing Market: Efficiency and Fairness (高房价背景下兼顾效率与公平的住房市场机制设计)(In Chinese). Working Paper.
- Zhou, Y., Chun, Y., Serizawa, S., 2021. A Characterization of the Vickery Rule in Slot Allocation Problems. International Journal of Economic Theory, A Special Issue in Honor of William Thomson.
- Zhou, Y., Serizawa, S., 2018. Strategy-proofness and efficiency for non-quasi-linear common-tiered-object preferences: Characterization of minimum price rule. Games and Economic Behavior 109, 327-363.
- Zhou, Y., 2017. A multi-item auction with budget-constrained bidders and price controls. Economics Letters 155, 76-79.
- Pi, J. Zhou, Y., 2012. Public infrastructure provision and skilled-unskilled wage inequality in developing countries. Labour Economics 19(6), 881-887.
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Econometric Society
- Game Theory Society