王 涛（わん たお)
- PhD in Management, emlyon business school (France)
- 【学部】Introduction to Management, Contemporary Management
- 【大学院】Organization theory, Research design
- Wang, T., Wezel, F. C., & Forgues, B. (2016). Protecting market identity: When and how do organizations respond to consumers’ devaluations?. Academy of Management Journal, 59(1), 135-162.
- Monin, P., Forgues, B., & Wang, T. (2014). How organizations moderate and bound cultural processes surrounding equality. Socio-Economic Review, 12 (3), 21-28.
Be a free spirit! As Jorge Luis Borges puts it, “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
I am interested in understanding the dynamics of organziations and management, and how these dynamics shape and are conditioned by social structures and processes. Trained in history and organization theory, I believe in and welcome an interdisciplinary approach of studying organizations and organizing.