王 涛（わん たお)
- PhD in Management, emlyon business school (France)
- 【学部】Introduction to Management, Contemporary Management
- 【大学院】Organization theory, Research design
- Dupin, L., Wang, T., & Wezel, F. C. (2022). Designing and Aligning Interprofessional Relations: Third-party ties and partnership formation in the silk industry of 18th-century Lyon. Organization Studies, 43(12), 1891-1914.
- Chen, Y., Zhang, Z., & Wang, T. (2022). Dire Straits: How tourists on the Diamond Princess cruise endured the COVID-19 crisis. Tourism Management, 91, 104503.
- Mei, M. Q., & Wang, T. (2021). Place and corporate philanthropy: A systematic review. International Journal of Management Reviews, 23(3), 376-393.
- Chen, Y., Wang, T., Zhu, S., & Lian, P. (2020). Will you miss me if I am leaving? Unexpected market withdrawal of Norwegian Joy and customer satisfaction. Tourism Management, 76, 103951.
- Wang, T., Wezel, F. C., & Forgues, B. (2016). Protecting market identity: When and how do organizations respond to consumers’ devaluations?. Academy of Management Journal, 59(1), 135-162.
- Monin, P., Forgues, B., & Wang, T. (2014). How organizations moderate and bound cultural processes surrounding equality. Socio-Economic Review, 12 (3), 21-28.
Be a free spirit! As Jorge Luis Borges puts it, “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
I am interested in understanding the dynamics of organziations and management, and how these dynamics shape and are conditioned by social structures and processes. Trained in history and organization theory, I believe in and welcome an interdisciplinary approach of studying organizations and organizing.