| [ Journal Articles ]
- "Hub port competition and welfare effects of strategic privatization", 2014, Economics of Transportation, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 211-220, (Achim Czerny, Felix Hoeffler, and Se-il
Mun), [Working Paper Version]
- "The Organization of Multiple Airports in a Metropolitan Area", 2012, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 221-237, (Se-il Mun and Yusuke Teraji)[Working Paper Version]
- "Carpooling and Congestion Pricing: HOV and HOT Lanes", 2010, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol.40, pp. 173-186, (Hideo
Konishi and Se-il Mun) [Working Paper Version].
- "Pricing and Investment of Cross-border Transport Infrastructure", 2010, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 40, pp.228-240, (Se-il
Mun and Shintaro Nakagawa).[Working Paper Version]
- "Road Pricing in a Serial Network", 2008, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, Vol. 42, No. 3, pp.
367-395, (Se-il Mun and Ki-Jung Ahn)
- "Cross-border Transport Infrastructure and Aid Policies", 2008, Annals of Regional Science, Vol. 42, pp. 465-486, (Se-il Mun, Shintaro Nakagawa)
- "Flex time, traffic congestion and urban productivity", 2006, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, Vol. 40, pp. 329-358,
(Se-il Mun, Makoto Yonekawa).
- "Optimal Cordon Pricing in a Non-Monocentric City", 2005, Transportation Research A, 39, 723-736, (Se-il Mun, Ko-ji Konishi,
- "Private goods provided by local governments", 2005, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol.35, pp.23-48, (Kazunori Akutagawa, Se-il Mun).
- ."Second-Best Congestion Pricing in Urban Space: Cordon Pricing and
Its Alternatives", 2004, Review of Network Economics, Vol.3, pp.401-414, (Takamasa Akiyama,
Se-il Mun, Masashi Okushima).
- "Optimal cordon pricing", 2003, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol.54, pp.21-38, (Se-il Mun, Ko-ji
Konishi, Kazuhiro Yoshikawa).
- "Peak-load pricing of a bottleneck with traffic jam", 1999, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 46, pp.323-349.
- "Transport network and system of cities", 1997, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol.42, pp.205-221.
- "A dynamic analysis of multiple-center formation in a city", 1996, Journal of Urban Economics Vol.40, 257-278, (Komei Sasaki and Se-il
- "An empirical analysis of office rent and agglomeration economy: A
case study of Toronto", 1995, Journal of Regional Science, Vol.35, pp.437-455, (Se-il Mun and
Bruce G. Hutchinson).
- "Telecommunication technologies and optimal location of office firms", 1994, Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Vol.1, pp.109-119.
- "Traffic jams and the congestion toll", 1994, Transportation Research B, Vol.28, pp.365-375
- "Communication among firms, traffic congestion and office agglomeration", 1993 The Annals of Regional Science, Vol.27, pp.61-77, （Se-il Mun,
- "Effects of urban transportation system change on land prices in the
setting of owner-occupied residence", 1992, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol.32, pp.351-366, （Se-il Mun, Komei Sasaki）
- "Simulation Model Applied to Japanese Expressway" ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) Journal of Transportation Engineering,
Vol.110, No.1, 1984, pp.94-111, （Yasuji Makigami, Tsunehiko Nakanishi,
|[ Chapters in Books ]
- "The Effects of Flex-Time on Traffic Patterns with Bottleneck Congestion", 2006, in Structural Change in Transportation and Communications in the Knowledge
Society, ed. by K. Kobayashi et al., Edward-Elgar, pp.295-312, （Se-il Mun, Makoto
- "The Economic System of Small-to-Medium Sized Regions in Japan" in Theories of Endogenous Regional Growth, ed. by B. Johansson, C. Karlsson, and R. Stough, Springer, 2001, pp.209-230, (Se-il Mun, Komei Sasaki).
- "Impacts of developments in telecommunication systems on travel demand and the location of office firms", 1993, in The Cosmo-Creative Society, ed. by A.E.Andersson, D.F.Batten, K.Kobayashi and K.Yoshikawa, Springer-Verlag,
- "A Land Use Model for Spatial Policy Analysis and Multi-Criteria Evaluation of Regional Development Planning", 1986, in Toward Interactive and Intelligent Decision Support Systems, ed. by Y. Sawaragi et al., Springer-Verlag, pp.190-199, （Kazuhiro Yoshikawa,
Kiyoshi Kobayashi and Seil Mun）.
| [ Unpublished papers ]