- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Business Administration (Kobe University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Excellent Companies in Kyoto and Investment，Practice and Law in Asset Management
- [Graduate] Investment, Corporate Finance
- Fields of Research:
- Finance, Management
- Corporate Finance and Valuation, Sustainable Finance，ESG based Management
- N. Isagawa Yamaguchi, S., and Yamashita, T., 2010, Debt forgiveness and stock price behavior of lending bank: Theory and evidence from Japan, Journal of Financial Research 33, 267-287.
- Isagawa, N., 2007, A theory of unwinding of cross-shareholding under managerial entrenchment, Journal of Financial Research 30, 163-179.
- N. Isagawa, 2006, Lender’s Risk Incentive and Debt Concession, International Review of Economics and Finance 15, 141-150.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Finance Association