- Academic Degrees:
- University of British Columbia (Canada, Ph.D. in Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] International Economics, International Trade Policy, English for Economics
- [Graduate] International Economics 1, 2
- Fields of Research:
- International Economics
- Trade and the Environment, Trade/FDI and Technology Spillovers, Global Strategies of Firms
- “Does a firm with higher Tobin’s q prefer foreign direct investment to foreign outsourcing?” (with Xingyuan Zhang and Shoji Haruna) 2019. North American Journal of Economics and Finance 50.
- “Do Deeper Regional Trade Agreements Enhance International Technology Spillovers?” (with Xingyuan Zhang and Shoji Haruna) 2019. The World Economy 42(8): 2326-63.
- “Rules of Origin and Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment under International Duopoly.” (with Yoshihiro Mizoguchi) 2016. Japan and the World Economy 40: 47-60.
- “Trade Patterns and International Technology Spillovers: Evidence from Patent Citations.” (with Xingyuan Zhang and Shoji Haruna) 2015. Review of World Economics 151(4): 635-658.
- “Comparative Statics for Oligopoly: A Generalized Result.” 2014. Economics Letters 124: 79-82.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association，Association of Environmental and Resource Economists，Canadian Economics Association，Econometric Society，IEFS Japan，Royal Economic Society，Japanese Economic Association，The Japan Society of International Economics