- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D. in Economics, Osaka University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Readings in Humanities and Social Sciences
- [Graduate] Mechanism Design
- Fields of Research:
- Mechanism design, Microeconomics
- Auction theory, Matching theory
- “Strategy-proof multi-object mechanism design: Ex-post revenue maximization with non-quasilinear preferences,” (with Debasis Mishra and Shigehiro Serizawa) Journal of Economic Theory, 188, 2020.
- “Mechanism design without quasilinearity,” (with Debasis Mishra and Shigehiro Serizawa) Theoretical Economics, 15, 511–544, 2020.
- “Efficiency and strategy-proofness in object assignment problems with multi-demand preferences,” (with Shigehiro Serizawa) Social Choice and Welfare, 47, 633–663, 2016.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Econometric Society
- Japanese Economic Association