- Academic Degrees:
- Princeton University,Ph.D.(Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Organizational Economics
- [Graduate] Comparative Institutional Analysis, Organizational Analysis
- Fields of Research:
- Organizational Economics, Contract Theory
- Contract Theory, Personnel Economics, Firm Organization, Supply-Network, Subcontracting System
- “Business Portfolio Restructuring of Japanese Firms in the 1990s : Entry and Exit Analysis”, Aoki et al. ed., Corporate Governance in Japan, Oxford University Press, 2006.
- “Tax Reform and Capital Income Taxation in Japan”, in D. Jorgenson and R. Landau (eds.), Tax Reform and the Cost of Capital: An International Comparison, The Brookings Institution, 1993.
- “Risk Absorption in Japanese Subcontracting: A Microeconomic Study of the Automobile Industry”, Journal of Japanese and International Economies 6, no.1 March, 1992.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics