- Academic Degrees:
- Tohoku University (Japan, Ph.D. in Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Political Economy 2, Introduction to Political Economy, History of Economics
- [Graduate] Economics of Growth and Cycles, Modern Economic Theory, Evolutionary Economic Dynamics
- Fields of Research:
- Economic Theory, Economic Dynamics, Economic Growth Theory
- Economic Growth, Business Cycle, Structural Dynamics, Economic Development, North-South Trade
- “Non-Renewable Resources and the Possibility of Sustainable Economic Development in an Economy with Positive or Negative Population Growth,” Bulletin of Economic Research, 2021.
- “Economic Development with Public Capital Accumulation: The Crucial Role of Wage Flexibility on Business Cycles,” Economic Modelling, Vol. 93, pp. 299-309, 2020. (with Hiroki Murakami)
- “Is Growth Declining in the Service Economy?” Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Vol. 53, pp. 26-38, 2020.
- “Differences in Wage-Determination Systems between Regular and Non-Regular Employment in a Kaleckian Model,” Review of Keynesian Economics, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 341-360, 2019. (with Ryunosuke Sonoda)
- “The Effects of Negative Population Growth: An Analysis Using a Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 21, No. 7, pp. 1545-1560, 2017. (with Keisuke Hoshida)
- Growth, Cycles, and Distribution: A Kaleckian Approach, Kyoto University Press and Trans Pacific Press, 2014.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Society of International Economics
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics