- Academic Degrees:
- Kyoto University, Ph.D. (Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Econometrics
- Fields of Research:
- Microeconometrics, Program Evaluation, Panel Data, Measurement Error
- R. Okui and T. Yanagi (2019): “Kernel Estimation for Panel Data with Heterogeneous Dynamics”, Forthcoming in The Econometrics Journal.
- R. Okui and T. Yanagi (2019): “Panel Data Analysis with Heterogeneous Dynamics”, Journal of Econometrics, 212(2), 451-475.
- T. Yanagi (2019): “Inference on Local Average Treatment Effects for Misclassified Treatment”, Econometric Reviews, 38(8), 938-960.
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Econometric Society
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Statistical Society
Email: yanagi [at] econ.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Back to list