- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D., Economics, Kyoto University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Introductory Statistics, Economic Statistics
- [Graduate] Econometric Analysis of Asian Economies, Introduction to East Asian Economies
- Fields of Research:
- Developing Economies and Transition Economies
- Development Finance, Creation of Markets, Entrepreneurs
- Yano, Go and Maho Shiraishi (2013) “Factors in the Development of Trade Credit: Case Study of Provinces in China”, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, forthcoming.
- Yano, Go, Maho Shiraishi, and Haiqing Hu, (2012), “Property rights, trade credit and entrepreneurial activity in China.”, Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp. 168-192 (DOI:10.1080/13547860.2012.742712).
- Yano, Go and Maho Shiraishi (2011), “Efficiency of Trade Credit Finance in China.”, Comparative Economic Studies, Vol. 54 No.1, pp. 203-225 (doi: 10.1057/ces.2011.30).
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Association of Comparative Economic Studie
- East Asian Economic Association, etc…