- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D. Economics(Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, Introduction to Macroeconomics
- [Graduate] Demographics and Macroeconomics, Macroeconomic Policy Analysis
- Fields of Research:
- Macroeconomics, Labor Economics
- Economic Growth, Demographics
- “A theory of the cross-sectional fertility differential: Job heterogeneity approach,” International Economic Review 58, 287-306, 2017.
- “Adult longevity and growth takeoff,” Macroeconomic Dynamics 20, 165-188, 2016.
- “Public provision of private child goods,” Journal of Public Economics 93, 741-751, 2009 (with Masako Kimura).
- “Occupational choice, educational attainment, and fertility,” Economics Letters 94, 228-234, 2007 (with Masako Kimura).
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association, European Economic Association, Japanese Economic Association, Royal Economic Society