- Academic Degrees:
- University of British Columbia (Canada, Ph.D. in Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] International Economics, English for Economics
- [Graduate] International Trade A/B
- Fields of Research:
- International Economics
- Trade and the Environment, Trade/FDI and Technology Spillovers, Global Strategies of Firms
- “Strategic Policy for Product R&D with Symmetric Costs.” 2003. Canadian Journal of Economics 36(4), pp. 993-1006.
- Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly.” (with Keisaku Higashida) 2006. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 51(2), pp. 242-257.
- “International Trade and Terrestrial Open-access Renewable Resources in a Small Open Economy.” 2006. Canadian Journal of Economics 39(3), pp. 790-808.
- “International Trade and Renewable Resources under Asymmetries of Resource Abundance and Resource Management.” 2007. Environmental and Resource Economics 37(4), pp. 621-642.
- “A Note on Strategic Trade Policy and Endogenous Quality Choice.” (with Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu) 2008. Review of International Economics 16(1), pp. 173-185.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association，Association of Environmental and Resource Economists，Canadian Economics Association，Econometric Society，IEFS Japan，Royal Economic Society，Japanese Economic Association，The Japan Society of International Economics