- Academic Degrees:
- Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Japanese Economy
- [Graduate] Modern Japanese Industry
- Fields of Research:
- Automobile Industry
- Automobile Distribution and Marketing
- Competitiveness of east Asian countries in the automotive industry (2), Keizai-Ronso(Economic Review) 180(4), pp.359-369, 2007.
- Technology strategy in Chinese automobile industry, Annals of the Society for Industrial Studies, Japan(22), pp.1〜15, 2006.
- A Comparative Study of Car Dealers in the US and Japan in Relation to the “KEIRETSU” Problems, Kyushu University Press, 1994.
- “Itaku” Automotive Production: An Aspect of the Development of Full-Line and Wide-Selection Production by Toyota in 1960s”, Kyoto University Economic Review LXV, No. 1, 1995.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- The Society for Industrial Studies, Japan
- Business History Society of Japan
- FOURIN,Inc. – Research and Analysis of the Asian Automotive IndustryFOURIN, Inc. is a research and publishing company, specializing in the global automotive industry. Please take a look at the most recent reports and special research publications.Research and Analysis of the Asian Automotive Industry
- Japan Society of Marketing and Distribution
- Japan Society of Business Administration