- Academic Degrees:
- Graduate School of Economics, Osaka City University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Political Economy
- [Graduate] Political Economy, Analysis of Contemporary Capitalism, History of Economic Theory
- Fields of Research:
- Political Economy
- Institutional Economics, Variety and Transformation of Capitalism, Regulation Theory
- Uni, H. (2018), Comparative Analysis of Regional Trade Imbalance in East Asia and the Eurozone, in Boyer, R. et al. (eds.) Evolving Diversity and Interdependence of Capitalisms, Springer, pp. 93-122.
- Uni, H. (2018) John R. Commons’s Criticism of Classical Economics, Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. LII, No. 2, pp. 396-404.
- Uni, H. (ed.) (2017) Contemporary Meanings of John R. Commons’s Institutional Economics: An Analysis Using Newly Discovered Manuscript, Springer.
- Uni, H. (2012) Comparative Analysis of Conditions for Monetary Integration: Europe and Asia, in Ibid. pp.287-307.
- Uni, H. (2012) Increasing Wage Inequality in Japan since the End of the 1990s: An Institutional Explanation, in Boyer, R., Uemura,H. and Isogai, A. (eds.) Diversity and Transformations of Asian Capitalisms, Routledge, pp.90-106.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy