- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] First Year Seminar
- Fields of Research:
- Industrial Organization, Competition Policy, Applied Microeconomics, Empirical Microeconomics
- Imperfect Competition
Here, I would like to manually pick up three articles of mine from my Google Scholar page (in reverse chronological order):
- Gender Differences in Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship: An Empirical Analysis, (coauthored with Takanori Hisada), Small Business Economics, Vol.48, No.3 (March 2017), pp.447-486.
- Ministerial Weights and Government Formation: Estimation Using a Bargaining Model, (coauthored with Yasutora Watanabe), Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Vol.24, No.1 (Spring 2008), pp. 95-119.
- Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities and Social Welfare,
Economica, Vol.72, No.285 (February 2005), pp.171-178.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association
- Econometric Society
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Association for Applied Economics