- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D. in Economics, Hitotsubashi University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Eastern Asian Economy
- Fields of Research:
- Contemporary Chinese Economy Studies
- Industrial Structure, Growth Pattern, Institutional Transition
- “Has the Chinese economy passed the Lewis turning point?”Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Vol.20, No.3, June 2015.
- “A Comparison of Management Incentives, Abilities, and Efficiency between SOEs and TVEs: The Case of the Iron and Steel Industry in China”（D.Liu and K.Otsuka, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol.52，No.4, pp.759-780, 2004.
- Industrial Reform in China: Past Performance and Future Prospects (K.Otsuka, D.Liu, N.Murakami) Oxford University Press, 1998
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japanese Research Association for Chinese Economy