- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Economics (Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Business History of Modern Japan, Japanese Economy
- [Graduate] Japanese Economic & Business History, On-sight Research Training, etc.
- Fields of Research:
- Business History, Industry Studies
- Sogo Shosha, Resource Network, Inter-Firm Relationship
- Y. Wang, A. Tanaka and X. Huang (2020), “From long-term contract to market: A RBC perspective on international negotiations of iron ore price in the Asia-Pacific region 2009-2010,” International Negotiation, vol.25, 345-371.
- A. Tanaka, Postwar Japan’s Mineral Industry: A Comparative History of Its Procurement System and Sogo Shosha, The University of Nagoya Press, 2012. (in Japanese)
- Y. Wang and A. Tanaka, “From Hierarchy to Hybrid: The Evolving Nature of Inter-Firm Governance in China’s Automobile Groups,” Journal of Business Research, Vol.64, No.1, 2011, 74-80.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Business History Society of Japan (BHSJ)
- Japan Society for Distributive Sciences (JSDS)
- Japan Academy of International Business Studies (JAIBS)
- The Society for Industrial Studies, Japan