- Date and Place of Birth
- October 4, 1970, Akita
- Degree (Awarding Institution)
- PhD in Economics (Boston University)
- Undergraduate: Corporate Finance, English for Economics A/B, Mathematics for Economics I
Graduate: Information Aggregation and Communication in Game Theory, Microeconomics (English)
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association
- Econometric Society
- Game Theory Society
- Japanese Economic Association
Main field of Research and Instruction
Applied Microeconomic Theory
Topic(s) of Research in Progress
Cheap Talk, Delegation, Group Decision Making, Persuasion Cascades, Language
- An Example of Conflicts of Interest as Pandering Disincentives (with K. Leong), Economics Letters 131, June 2015, Pages 20-23.
- Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels (with K. Leong), Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, Published online first June 13.
- Cheap Talk with Outside Options (with K. Leong), Department of Management, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, WP 16/2013.
- Extensions and Vagueness of Language under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty, Department of Management, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, WP 20/2014.