- Academic Degrees:
- PhD in Economics (Boston University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Corporate Finance, English for Economics A/B, Mathematics for Economics
- [Graduate] Information Aggregation and Communication in Game Theory, Microeconomics (English)
- Fields of Research:
- Microeconomic Theory
- Communications, Group Decision Making, Organization Design
- An Example of Conflicts of Interest as Pandering Disincentives (with K. Leong), Economics Letters 131, June 2015, Pages 20-23.
- Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels (with K. Leong), Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, Published online first June 13.
- Cheap Talk with Outside Options (with K. Leong), Department of Management, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, WP 16/2013.
- Extensions and Vagueness of Language under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty, Department of Management, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, WP 20/2014.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association
- Econometric Society
- Game Theory Society
- Japanese Economic Association