- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Economics(Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Theory of Information and Communication Industry, Behavioral Economics
- [Graduate] Economic Analysis on Industrial Organization, Economic Analysis on Network Industry
- Fields of Research:
- Applied Economics
- Behavioral Economics, Social Experiment, Smart Grid
- Ida, T. (2009) Broadband Economics, Routledge: London.
- Ida, T. and R. Goto (2009) “Simultaneous Measurement of Time and Risk Preferences,” International Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Ida, T. and T. Kuroda (2008) “Discrete Choice Model Analysis of Demand for Mobile Telephone Service in Japan,” Empirical Economics,forthcoming.
- Ida, T., S. Kinoshita, and M. Sato (2008) “Conjoint Analysis of Demand for IP Telephony,” Applied Economics 40.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Society of Public Utility Economics
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- Association of Behavioral Economics and Finance
- Japan Association for Applied Economics