- Academic Degrees:
- PhD in Agricultural Science, United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences Kagoshima University
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] East Asian Economies Workshop
- [Graduate] Introduction to Field Research Methods
- Fields of Research:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural marketing, Farmers’ Organisation, Land Governance
- Ralandison, T., Y. Arimoto, H. Kono, T. Sakurai and K. Takahashi (2015) Rice flows across regions in Madagascar, IDE Discussion Paper No. 503, Institute of Developing Economies (IDE), JETRO, Chiba, Japan.
- Ralandison, T., Y. Arimoto, M. Tanaka, T. Sakurai (2014) “Mode of matching buyers and sellers as a determinant of efficiency in the Madagascar rice markets”, Journal of Rural Economics (published by the Agricultural Economics Society of Japan), Vol.16, pp. 97-104.
- Ralandison, T. (2010) Necessary conditions for a fair rice marketing system in Madagascar (PhD Thesis; Mar. 2010).
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Agricultural Economics Society of Japan
- Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics Society of Japan