- Academic Degrees:
- Tohoku University (Japan, Ph.D. in Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Political Economy, History of Economics
- [Graduate] Economics of Growth and Cycles, Modern Economic Theory
- Fields of Research:
- Economic Theory
- Economic Growth, Business Cycle, Structural Dynamics, Economic Development, North-South Trade
- “The Effects of Negative Population Growth: An Analysis Using a Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 21, No. 7, pp. 1545-1560, 2017. (with Keisuke Hoshida)
- “Population Growth and Trade Patterns in Semi-Endogenous Growth Economies, ” Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Vol. 41, pp. 1-12, 2017.
- “Profit Sharing and its Effect on Income Distribution and Output: A Kaleckian Approach,” Cambridge Journal of Economics, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 469-489, 2016.
- “International Trade and Industrialization with Negative Population Growth,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 1647-1658, 2015.
- “Cyclical Growth in a Goodwin-Kalecki-Marx Model,” Journal of Economics, Vol. 108, No. 2, pp. 145-171, 2013.
- “Population Growth and North-South Uneven Development,” Oxford Economic Papers, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 307-330, 2011.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Society of International Economics
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics