- Academic Degrees:
- Ph.D in Economics (Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Economic History 2, Japanese Economic History
- [Graduate] Japanese Economic History, Introduction to Historical Analysis
- Fields of Research:
- Economic History
- Pre- and Postwar Japanese Economic History, Economic History of the Modern World, Industrial Change and Adjustment
- History of Industrial Development and its Decline: Japanese Cotton
Textile Companies and their Adjustment Process. Tokyo : Yuhikaku.[in
- “Government Industrial Control in Japan during the Wartime Era (1937-1945): The Case of the Textile Industry” (in Japanese), TOCHISEIDOSHIGAKU (The Journal of Agrarian History),XXXVIII-2 (No.150),January 1996.
- The Business Management of the Cotton Spinning Industry under the Wartime Control Economy (1937-1945)–The Case of Toyobo [in Japanese] The Journal of economics(The University of Tokyo) 63(4), pp.61-90 1997.
- “Restructuring in textile manufacturing companies”, Japanese Research in Business History, No.22, March 2006.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations