- Academic Degrees:
- Doctor of Economics(Kyoto University)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Behavioral Economics, Applied Economics
- [Graduate] Industrial Organization, Applied Economics
- Fields of Research:
- Applied Economics
- Behavioral Economics, Field Experiment, Machine Learning
- Wang, W., T. Ida, and H. Shimada (2020) “Default Effect versus Active Decision: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Los Alamos,” European Economic Review vol.128: 117-151.
- Ito, K., T. Ida, M. Tanaka (2018) “Moral Suasion and Economic Incentives: Field Experimental Evidence from Energy Demand,”American Economic Journal: Economic Policy vol. 10.1: 240-267.
- Ida, T. and R. Goto (2009) “Simultaneous Measurement of Time and Risk Preferences: Stated Preference Discrete Choice Modeling Analysis Depending on Smoking Behavior,” International Economic Review vol. 50.4: 1169-1182.
- Ida, T. (2009) Broadband Economics: Lessons from Japan, Routledge (Taylor & Francis Group): London, 289pp, January 2009.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- Japanese Economic Association
- Japan Society of Public Utility Economics
- Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- Association of Behavioral Economics and Finance
- Japan Association for Applied Economics