- Academic Degrees:
- University of Rochester, Ph.D. (Economics)
- Courses in charge:
- [Undergraduate] Macroeconomics 1/2
- [Graduate] Labor Market and Macro Economics, Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Fields of Research:
- Macroeconomics, Labor Economics
- Economic Growth and Development, Human Capital Theory, Income Distribution
- “Education, Inequality, and Development in a Dual Economy”, forthcoming in Macroeconomic Dynamics.
- “Sectoral Shift, Income Distibution, and Development”, 2008 Macroeconomic Dynamics, 12(4), 527-559.
- “Urbanization, Informal Sector, and Development”, 2007, Jornal of Development Economics, 84(1), 76-103.
- “Saving, Intergenerational Transfers, and Distribution of Wealth” （with I. Ponce-Ocampo）, 2006, Macroeconomic Dynamics, 10(3), 371-414.
- “Equity and Effiency Effects of Redistributive Policies” （with A. Seshadri）, 2004, Journal of Monetary Economics, 51(7), 1415-1447.
Back to list
Membership of Professional Organizations
- American Economic Association
- Japanese Economic Association