Kazuhiro Yuki Japanese Page
Fields of Interests: Economic Growth and Development, Labor Economics
Mailing Address: Faculty of Economics, Kyoto University, Yoshida-hommachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501, Japan
Education: Ph.D in Economics, University of Rochester, 2002
Refereed Journal Publications:
· Equity and Efficiency Effects of Redistributive Policies (with Ananth Seshadri), Journal of Monetary Economics 51 (7), 1415-1447, 2004.
· Savings, Intergenerational Transfers, and the Distribution of Wealth (with Ignacio Ponce-Ocampo), Macroeconomic Dynamics 10 (3), 371-414, 2006.
· Urbanization, Informal Sector, and Development, Journal of Development Economics 84 (1), 76-103, 2007.
· Determinants of Sectoral Composition in a Small Open Economy: Theoretical and Quantitative Investigations of the Philippines, The Developing Economies 47 (4), 391-436, 2007.
· Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development, Macroeconomic Dynamics 12 (4), 527-559, 2008.
· Education, Inequality, and Development in a Dual Economy, Macroeconomic Dynamics 20 (1), 27-69, 2016, Appendix C, Appendix D
· Roles of the Extent of the Market and Skill Specialization in Development
· Stereotypes, Segregation, and Ethnic Inequality, June 2014.
· Modernization, Social Identity, and Ethnic Conflict, December 2016.
· What is desirable Bilingual Education in developing countries?, December 2016, Appendix D.
Resources for Economists: