AGST Top Global Course
The AGST Top Global Course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to sustainability by allowing them to explore key concepts, issues and potential solutions from various perspectives and to do so in an academic and real-world setting.
Students can expect to:
- Expand their knowledge with a global worldview,
- Engage with academics and researchers from some of the world’s leading universities and institutes,
- Enrich their research project by receiving guidance from international scholars,
- Build their English language skills.
AGST Top Global Course is a certificate programme not a degree programme.
Participants who successfully meet all the requirements will be awarded the certificate that contains their academic portfolio separately from the diploma at the time of graduation.
If you are interested in AGST TOP Global Course,
find the detailed information from HERE (<--Link to AGST Website).
* Application is required to participate in the above program. Please note that the application period is fixed.
International Affars Office, Graduate School of Economics,
E-mail: iao.econ＊mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp(please replace ＊ with @)